Thursday, April 20, 2023

Memory Lane

When Daddy (Truman Bryan Quillin, Sr.) passed away in 1998, I made a scrapbook of my trip back home in 1990 and the memories we made as we spent several days, at my request, traversing down memory lane. We traveled over many red dirt roads and small-town streets. He indulged me as we took time to stop for pictures, giving us a chance to walk around these old family places. I picked his brain, and I took many notes of his recollections. I am forever grateful for this time spent with him! It was invaluable to my family research. I loved him so very much. These are the first two pages of that scrapbook, made as a tribute to him. Many of the pages of that scrapbook are of the Jones family history the McNair family history, as well as the Quillin family history. I will share those with the related families. 





 

No comments:

Autumn Season of Life

                                                              1000+ images about Clip art - ClipArt Best - ClipArt Best Autumn is a season o...