Friday, May 19, 2023

Paintings by Merphia Ewing Quillin Hart

 


This painting was from a slide picture that my daddy took in Colorado. Mother and Daddy vacationed in Colorado for quite a few years when I was a child. This was Mother's favorite scene, and Granny painted it for her. Mother had it framed and it hung in my childhood home for as long as I remember.
It is now hanging on the wall of my Possum Kingdom lake cabin. 




This painting was a still life which Granny gave to Mother and Daddy. When Mother moved to Abilene in the early 1980s, Mother hung it in a spare bedroom and used it to decorate the room with a rose theme. When Mother passed away in 2007, I took it to the Possum Kingdom lake home. 

No comments:

Autumn Season of Life

                                                              1000+ images about Clip art - ClipArt Best - ClipArt Best Autumn is a season o...