Friday, October 27, 2023

First Date 1969

 


Mark Ramsey was my first boyfriend. He gave me his I.D. bracelet and took me on my first date, chaperoned by his parents, 8th grade, to the First Baptist sweetheart banquet. His parents were in the car waiting for us. I wore the formal that was made for me to be the flower girl in my brother's wedding. I shifted away from Mark as we entered high school, yet he never really went away. He always made himself available should I ever break up with a steady boyfriend. I do have to say that we had some really fun times after I went to college. I would come home after the 1st summer semester, and I dated him some then, but never committed. I didn’t want to be tied down, but he would have been eager to establish a relationship. He was a great guy! 

No comments:

Autumn Season of Life

                                                              1000+ images about Clip art - ClipArt Best - ClipArt Best Autumn is a season o...