Sunday, December 3, 2023

Truman Bryan Quillin, Jr. 1957

 Bryan would have been 10 or 11 years old in this photo. I separated this picture to post it alone. There is such a story told by the surroundings. First, there was a much-loved swing set that was homemade for our use in the backyard. I notice that Mother has the proverbial white picket fence at this point. And how could I overlook the water cooler air conditioner in the window? I remember Mother placing me on her bed during the summer for naps directly in front of this cooler. It would drown out the noise and I would be perfectly fine napping for some time each afternoon, safe and secure on my parents' bed. 



No comments:

Autumn Season of Life

                                                              1000+ images about Clip art - ClipArt Best - ClipArt Best Autumn is a season o...