Sunday, December 3, 2023

Truman Bryan Quillin, Jr. 1957

 Bryan would have been 10 or 11 years old in this photo. I separated this picture to post it alone. There is such a story told by the surroundings. First, there was a much-loved swing set that was homemade for our use in the backyard. I notice that Mother has the proverbial white picket fence at this point. And how could I overlook the water cooler air conditioner in the window? I remember Mother placing me on her bed during the summer for naps directly in front of this cooler. It would drown out the noise and I would be perfectly fine napping for some time each afternoon, safe and secure on my parents' bed. 



No comments:

James McNair's Will

  His will was written with his own hand January 5, 1817, and proved at the July term of the Knox Co. Court, 1818. The will in full is recor...