Thursday, February 29, 2024

Framing My World - 5

 I Think Things Over

I don’t think fast on my feet, but I’m confident in my decision making process.

I absorb things, sometimes for quite a while, until eventually I have a clear vision of the situation. I can see where I’m to blame and where the blame is to be laid elsewhere. I don’t rush to conclusions, oftentimes analyzing my own actions, trying to see what I did to make things worse. Mother always said good things come my way because I don’t react quickly, yet I tend to worry.

I know I’m not always right. There’s more than one way to skin a cat.

I find it difficult to use my words to justify my thinking or defend my position, sometimes lack the confidence to proceed independently, many times leaving things unsaid which is my way of letting God take control.

No comments:

Autumn Season of Life

                                                              1000+ images about Clip art - ClipArt Best - ClipArt Best Autumn is a season o...