Thursday, February 22, 2024

Life in a Nutshell - 2

 Teenager


Choir - girls choir under a driven choir director. We had the privilege of being selected to travel to Austin to sing in the Rotunda on Texas Independence Day. 

Honor Thespian - participated in the One Act Play and made it to State. Placed 3rd

Drill Team - Sophmore and Junior Years

School Mascot - School wide election

Homecoming Court - Senior Year

Teacher program - Senior year, participated as a teacher's assistance to Mrs. Boger, my 7th grade English teacher. I would travel daily to the Junior High School and she let me help with the students. I loved Mrs. Boger. I also helped her by grading, compiling things in her office, etc.

Newspaper/Yearbook Staff - Junior year we produced the Newspaper, The Roar. Senior Year we produced the yearbook, The Yamparika. I was part of the advertising department, and we left school often to sell ads....and most likely ended up at the donut shop 😂

Loved to dance/hard rock music







No comments:

James McNair's Will

  His will was written with his own hand January 5, 1817, and proved at the July term of the Knox Co. Court, 1818. The will in full is recor...