Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Framing My World - 10

 Nature Lover

I love being outdoors and am nourished by nature. I enjoy hiking to places I feel no one has been before. It’s primitive and a way to reconnect with myself. I turn to nature for peace and tranquility. I'm compassionate for everything in the natural world. I love animals, especially dogs. I’ve never been without one.

Family History

I’m a true American at heart, born and raised in rural America. I feel allegiance to this great nation and our founding fathers’ wisdom presented in the Constitution. My family has been on American soil long before it became a nation. I’m profoundly connected to my roots, honored to have descended through people who sacrificed much to build a nation where others throughout the world long to live. We are part of that history. It is through their hard work and sacrifices that I arrived at where I am today. I pay homage to my ancestors through genealogy.

No comments:

Autumn Season of Life

                                                              1000+ images about Clip art - ClipArt Best - ClipArt Best Autumn is a season o...