Friday, March 8, 2024

Martin Frank Jones - Honoring the Past


My mother's brother, Martin Frank Jones, loved family history. He so wanted to know about the Jones line but proving before 1800 has been difficult because of the lack of documentation and confusion about names. I believe that a distant cousin is close to making a breakthrough on the Jones line. I began to visit with Martin, and from him I gleaned many family stories. When he turned 90 years old, I published all the information that I have of the Jones family history. I gave it to him as my gift. I couldn't be at the celebration, but I presented it to him weeks before the party. 

    I LOVED HIM DEARLY







 

No comments:

Autumn Season of Life

                                                              1000+ images about Clip art - ClipArt Best - ClipArt Best Autumn is a season o...