Wednesday, November 1, 2023

My Favorite People - Francelle and Leonard Emmons

 1956

Looking back on pictures, I now understand why my daddy's sister, Francelle Emmons, became my favorite person outside of the immediate family. She loved me with agape love, and I felt as if she was my other mother. Francelle simply adored me, and when I could reciprocate that, I simply adored her, too. There will be more about her in the coming posts. God sent me a blessing with an aunt that I forever hold dear in my heart. 

Above: Aunt Francelle and Granny Hart admiring me as an infant.
Below: Francell, Patricia (my beloved cousin), Leonard a gentle man whom I loved dearly.



No comments:

Autumn Season of Life

                                                              1000+ images about Clip art - ClipArt Best - ClipArt Best Autumn is a season o...