Saturday, March 2, 2024

Framing My World - 7

Realist

I think logically, like Mother. She often told me that I have a good head on my shoulders. It’s hard to tolerate people with no common sense. Mother said that people can see through me because I can’t hide my feelings and my face often reveals it all; therefore, I guess I’m predictable. Or maybe she just knew me too well. 

What you see is what you get. I’m down to earth. People know what they can expect from me. 

I try to keep things real. I’m not full of foo-foo and fluff.

Friendships/I Keep My Distance/Guarded

I’m observant and emotionally intuitive, naturally introverted, I’m selective about what people know about me (of course, I spill my guts out to Derek about everything). I value security, mainly in family and close friends. I put every effort into understanding their needs and incorporating that into my need for clarity. Without communication, though, that is difficult.

What you see is what you get, avoid being two faced. It’s hard to be around moody people.

Mother taught me if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.

I will not push myself on others. I don’t like liars and can’t tolerate people who mess with my mind. I’m totally out of there for that. 

No comments:

Autumn Season of Life

                                                              1000+ images about Clip art - ClipArt Best - ClipArt Best Autumn is a season o...