Sunday, March 3, 2024

Framing My World - 8

 Fair

I believe in fair-play. Though I was often reminded by Mother “there are no signs over the door that read ‘life is fair’” …I expect others to carry their weight. I have worked hard for what I have. I want others to do the same. I believe in helping people by being a good listener, caring for them emotionally and helping them to find direction. I’m not big on hand-outs, as I’ve never expected anyone to give me things, except Derek J and he gives me everything.

I believe in giving credit where credit is due. If I’m given credit for something that should be directed elsewhere, I go the extra mile to clarify our different roles in receiving that credit. “Credit where credit is due.”

Hard Worker

I’m a worker bee, don’t like the stress of being in charge, I trust my faith that God will lead me to follow the right people. I’m dependable, know my limitations, won’t commit if I don’t feel that I can get the job done. If I do commit, I persevere; follow through with my word of promise to get something done. Any job worth doing is worth doing well. If I give my word, I don’t renege. I do things to the best of my abilities, which means I perseverate because I don’t want to make a mistake, leaving no stone unturned. I’m a perfectionist; I take care of my belongings and they last me a long time; I like things done a certain way. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”

No comments:

Autumn Season of Life

                                                              1000+ images about Clip art - ClipArt Best - ClipArt Best Autumn is a season o...