Monday, March 4, 2024

Framing My World - 9

 Organized

I appreciate order and organization. I’m detail oriented and want things to run smoothly. There’s always more to organize; it’s never ending. I keep lists and try to file properly so I can find things because I hate to reinvent the wheel.

It drives me nuts trying to organize things in my home. Though I’m not a hoarder, I find it difficult to let go of things that I treasure. Derek and I travelled the world and have things from across the globe.  I’m connected to family heirlooms or items that were given to me by someone special, or something that reminds me of a special time.

Homebody

I’m a homebody. It’s where I find peace and comfort. Mother always said there was such a peace within my home. There’s a lot of love here. We communicate well. Derek and I are on the same page. On one of Mother’s trips to the coast, she brought me back a statuette of two gulls flying in tandem. She said that it reminded her of how Derek and I live.

No comments:

Autumn Season of Life

                                                              1000+ images about Clip art - ClipArt Best - ClipArt Best Autumn is a season o...