Monday, September 2, 2024

My Study Place


We moved from Texas Street to our home at 4105 Bismark Street in 1962. It was a 3-bedroom home so that meant Paula and I shared a room. And you know how that goes! She was 6 years older than me and pretty much took precedence over the bedroom. I had started school, and Mother wanted me to have my own space to study, do homework and color or whatever else I needed. She set me up a corner in the den. I loved to color. Here I am busy at work :)

I still have the Dr. Seuss books and the dog bookends. The square table is a family heirloom. It belonged to my great grandparents, Mama and Papa McNair. (Ella Vermell King McNair, Charles Franklin McNair)

No comments:

Autumn Season of Life

                                                              1000+ images about Clip art - ClipArt Best - ClipArt Best Autumn is a season o...