Sunday, September 27, 2026

Saved and Sanctified

                       ðŸ’—💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

I found an article on FB on September 23, 2026. It struck a chord with me, as I have recently been deeply concerned about a phone call I received from someone I love deeply. I was stunned that this person could scream at me with such hatred.... really for no reason other than I have decided that, at my age, I have to square away my personal affairs. I must take care of business that affects me and my personal life, in the hopes that others can see that THIS is what is needed. It is done with no malicious reasons, only that is it the right thing to do at my stage of life. 

So here are a few words from the article 
that give me strength to do what is right for me in the here and now:

Jesus didn't argue with Judas. Jesus knew exactly who Judas was, and He still chose love. He knew betrayal was coming. He knew what Judas would do. Yet He didn't fill His heart with bitterness.

Lesson is... you don't have to defend yourself. You don't have to expose every person who has wronged you. Sometimes, you can simply step back and let time reveal what needs to be revealed.  And when it does, guard your heart. You can recognize someone's true colors without becoming bitter. You can set boundaries and still forgive. You can walk away and still love like Jesus.

THEIR CHARACTER IS THEIRS TO CARRY. YOUR HEART IS YOURS TO GUARD.

No comments:

Saved and Sanctified

                       ðŸ’—💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 I found an article on FB on September 23, 2026. It struck a chord with me, as ...